Manager Of Education Job Mark Twain Medical Center Andreasby admin on July 11, 2020
Mark Twain Medical Center Jobs 2020Description :
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mark Twain Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located in beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has provided the highest quality health care for all those needing medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our community and are committed to the values of dignity, collaboration, justice, stewardship and excellence.
Creates and defines organizational education, training and development goals and objectives based on evaluation of organizational and individual needs. Organizes and coordinates resources to deliver education, training and development programs.
- Creating and defining organizational education, training and development goals and objectives based on evaluation of organizational and individual needs.
- Organizes and coordinates resources to deliver education, training and development programs Introducing and implementing most current methodologies.
- Reviews curriculum and evaluating education, training and development programs to ensure objectives are met.
- Local administration of the enterprise learning management system.
- Minimum of three (3) years of education/healthcare-related experience and two (2) years of work experience in a supervisory role is required. Previous direct patient care experience is required
- Master's degree in a related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed clinician (e.g., registered nurse, occupational therapist, physician's assistant, etc.)
- Current BLS certification.
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please
Dignity Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at
and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Dignity Health participates in E-verify.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Mark Twain Medical Center e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Manager of Education Andreas August 2020 Mark Twain Medical Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Andreas below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.