Pharmacy Technician - Express Scripts Job Cigna Tempeby admin on more than 30 days
Cigna Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Are you ready to step into a position that combines your communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, and unrelenting drive to help others? You will work as part of a team in resolving requests in our Pull Department. Pull Rx responsibilities will include pull, copy, fax, and processing. Letter processing will need to provide data entry, type customer service notes, and own total member correspondence. Take your skills to the next level and be ready for a multitude of opportunity! Come join our highly skilled and driven team.
How you will make a difference:
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing deadlines or attention to detail. Controls exception will include data verification, QA, and exception processing. Adhere to strict HIPAA regulation especially when communicating to others outside of Express Scripts.
- Use your expert problem solving skills to help our patients receive their product on time: Work with Supervisors and Management to cross-train and develop proficiency across all functional areas of the job.
- Create new knowledge with our systems and new relationships with your peers: You will start with training, but you are not doing it alone. You will enjoy a supportive environment with your peers and other teams who want you to succeed. Speaking of supportive environments, did you know we offer 20 days PTO + 8 holidays off/year, tuition reimbursement, benefits that start on day one, and 401K match? Well, now you do.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Arizona Pharmacy Technician registration required. PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) certificate preferred. ASHP Accredited education preferred.
- General PC knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within dispensing pharmacy
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] cigna.com. Do not email [email protected] cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- pharmacy tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
For further information, please refer official source from Cigna on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.