Collections Administrator Job TRS-RenTelco Dallasby admin on more than 30 days
TRS-RenTelco Jobs 2020Description :
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
One of our divisions, TRS RenTelco, has an opening for a Collector/Account Administrator.
This is a critical position in the rental business. This role requires excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to research, resolve problems, reconcile accounts. We are looking for an energetic, driven individual, able to perform at a high level in contacting our customers for payment and establishing and maintaining relationships with customer accounts payable, procurement, and accounting contacts to ensure continued payment of invoices. A positive approach to communication and relationships are essential to the success in this role.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Contact delinquent B2B customers and apply standard collection techniques while maintaining customer service
- Analyze the past due portfolio, work proactively to identify potential payment problems, work with A/P, end-users and buyers to resolve issues and obtain payment approval
- Meet standard measurements for collection activity, achieve call volume while actively maintaining research and resolution of account issues
- Work with inside and outside sales groups to resolve issues
- Work with billing and accounting to research payments and postings
- Consult with the team manager for guidance on account issues or escalations where additional support is needed or required
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Goal driven with the ability to prioritize work to meet call volumes and department goals
- Demonstrated customer service skills and abilities, to maintain customer relationships
- Proven interpersonal skills, excellence in communications, both verbal and written and strong negotiating skills
- Proven account analysis and problem solving skills
- 4-5 years prior experience with commercial collections, including reconciliation and customer service
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, D&B Reports and Oracle R12
- Extended periods of time on the telephone
- Extended periods of sitting and working at a computer
Location of Position:
- Dallas, Texas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to TRS-RenTelco website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Collections Administrator Dallas August 2020 TRS-RenTelco above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Dallas below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.