Human Resources Manager Job Walnut Creek Nursing Center Daytonby admin on May 30, 2020
Walnut Creek Nursing Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the Human Resources department.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt and non exempt personnel. Reviews applications and resumes. Telephone screens candidates before interviews are scheduled.
- Interviews applicants and complete references.
- Perform New Hire orientation on all new hires as needs arise.
- Perform Criminal record fingerprints for BCI and FBI checks.
- Complete new hire file and forward to Payroll Manager.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures. Update Employee Handbook as needed with Administrator approval
- Participate in Human Resources related disciplinary actions and consults on employee relations issues.
- Maintain turnover rates and prepare for Quarterly QA meetings.
- Oversee Workers Compensation claims consulting with legal counsel as appropriate and our TPA as required. Post required forms each February with tracking information of claims listed.
- Submit Unemployment documents as claims arrive for previous employees. Submit documents from the employees file along with any policies to substantiate our disciplinary process. Consult with legal counsel if required.
- Input benefit applications for medical, dental and vision. Submit required documents for additional benefits if elected. Maintain life insurance policy database.
- Input Cobra information into the system as employees terminate.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Three years Human Resources experience is a plus.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.