Delivery Associate Job Amazon DSP Palmdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Amazon DSP Recruitment 2020Description :
JCAV DSP is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
Company Vehicle (Cargo Van) Provided! No CDL Required!
Approximate hours are 10:00 am to 18:00 pm. Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation & Benefits
- $16/ Hour
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Location: Chase Place, Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.