Scheduling Coordinator - Interpreter Services Job Maine Medical Center Portlandby admin on more than 30 days
Maine Medical Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Interpreter Services at Maine Medical Center is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator with strong customer service experience and computer proficiency. The ideal candidate has the proven ability to multitask between answering phones and completing administrative work. The Scheduling Coordinator must be able to work across multiple computer platforms simultaneously.
The Work Schedule is preferably between 6:00am-2:30pm but there may be some flexibility.
offers wonderful perks and benefits!
- Health Insurance and Supplemental Plans such as Vision, Dental, Life, etc.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Wellness and Discount Programs
- Paid Parental Leave for Birth and Adoptive Parents
- Free Public Transit! We offer FREE bus trips to our employees traveling on the Greater Portland Metro (including BREEZ and HUSKY lines), South Portland Bus Service, and ShuttleBus-ZOOM. Our Commuter Choice program is designed to support employee transportation needs, reduce traffic congestion, and improve air quality in the greater Portland region.
The Scheduling Coordinator works independently under general supervision and in accordance with the established policies and procedures, schedules all procedures / bookings for one or several campuses and with other healthcare institutions throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Generates and creates schedules and reports for multiple departments and campuses. May be required to obtain insurance pre-certification and/or authorization from multiple insurance carriers. May be required to perform other job functions within the department as needed.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School diploma or GED preferred. Completion of medical terminology course or evidence of strong background in medical terminology from previous work experience.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Knowledge of specific department (OR, Radiology, Radiation Therapy) practices and procedures usually acquired through two years of previous related experience.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling grammar and punctuation.
- Completion of medical terminology course or evidence of strong background in medical terminology from previous work experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties.
- Independent worker with strong problem solving skills. Ability to multi task.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer service issues in a courteous, tactful manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft windows applications. Familiarity with other applications preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, physicians, co-workers and other hospital and physicians' office personnel.
Location: · PCS Interpreter Services
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 40
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.