Escrow Closing Manager Job Confidential Garlandby admin on more than 30 days
Confidential Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Summary/Objective. The Escrow Closing Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the Closing Department in accordance with established policies and procedures while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Essential Functions. (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Oversees the activities of the escrow teams to ensure all business operating practices are executed in a timely manner.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision; lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Develops and monitors performance measures that support the company’s strategic goals.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Understands, follows and stays current on all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook.
- Keeps job knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Identifies and communicates areas of improvement regarding operations to management.
- Performs other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
- Performs all essential functions by being physically present at the worksite on a full-time basis.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence and memos with proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, demonstrate strong follow-through and to follow all regulatory and company procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Directly supervises the escrow closing teams.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge of title and escrow curative procedures, regulatory guidelines, legal documents, and real property law.
- Microsoft Office skills
- 3 years experience directly handling/managing escrow transactions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or 6-12 months experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Escrow/Title : 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Confidential on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.