Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst Job U S Army or Reserve Homerby admin on September 25, 2020
Welcome to the karomall.com and at this time we would like to tell you the Latest Job Vacancies from the U.S. Army or Army Reserve with the position of Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst which was opened this. If this job appropriates your qualifications, you may send your application directly through our latest Job site. Surely, every job is not easy to apply because it must fill up several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are seeking potential candidates to be worker. Good job information Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst - U.S. Army or Army Reserve below matches your qualifications. .
U.S. Army or Army Reserve Recruitment
Geospatial Intelligence Imagery Analyst Jobs in Homer
This position requires joining the Army and completing these duties as a soldier!
Do you want to change your life, help others and have fun while doing it? If so, serving as a part time soldier in the U.S. Army Reserve could be the right career choice for you. As part of a local team of soldiers, secure your career by serving part time in the Army Reserve. In addition to access to low cost health care and other benefits like college credit for your skills training and home-town stability, you will acquire problem solving and leadership experience which are in high demand nationwide. This is an entry level position, now hiring with no experience necessary.
- Determine the location and dimensions of objects
- Conduct battle damage assessment
- Planning overhead and aerial imagery collection
- Gathering information and studying its meaning
- Entry level (no experience)
- Attend Paid Basic and advanced training
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Age - 17 to 34 years old
- Education - Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship - U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $20,000 bonus
- Up to $70,000 for additional education benefits
- Local stability
- Additional living expenses while at training
Apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from a member of our Army team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $1,602.00 - $2,262.00 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Signing Bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Birth Certificate (Required)
- Social Security Card (Required)
- English (Required)
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through U.S. Army or Army Reserve system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.