Office Assistant I Or II Job Rancho Murieta Community Services Districtby admin on more than 30 days
Rancho Murieta Community Services District Jobs 2020Description :
OFFICE ASSISTANT I or II
Salary: $2,826$3886/mo. (DOQ)
is now accepting applications for one (1) Full Time
Office Assistant I or II (DOE).
Send mandatory completed District application (which can be found at
https://www.ranchomurietacsd.com/employment-opportunities)and cover letter to Personnel,
RMCSD, PO Box 1050, Rancho Murieta, CA 95683 or apply in person: 15160 Jackson Road,
Rancho Murieta, CA, or email [email protected] AA/EOE.
SUMMARY: To perform the duties of receptionist/customer service and to perform a wide variety
of document preparation, data entry, entry level accounting and general office support involving
extensive public contact work; to perform other related work as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be required and
- Serves as receptionist and customer service representative, greets the public and provides
information on routine questions and directs complex technical questions or unusual requests
to appropriate staff members; takes and relays messages;
- Performs a wide variety of office assistance and general office support work including document
- Performs kitchen duties as required;
- Types forms, memoranda, and miscellaneous correspondence
- Sets up and maintains a variety of files; sorts and files documents and registers information;
- Collects, sorts, date stamps and distributes mail; prepares and sends out welcome
- Receives, prepares receipts, records and deposits funds;
- Assists accounting class staff with duties involving the receipt, balancing and posting of cash
- Responsible for maintaining office equipment in working order and arranging training;
- Assists accounting class staff with duties involving data entry of accounts payable, purchase
- Performs the duties of other office support staff in a backup and fill-in capacity as needed.
Knowledgeable in receptionist and telephone techniques, basic accounting concepts, math, filing
and recordkeeping procedures, standard office machines, equipment and software. Proper use of
English language, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Ability to meet the public with courtesy and tact. Perform routine office assistance and office
support work. Learn office methods, rules and polices. Understand and carry out oral and
written directions. Maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the
course of the work. Carry out directions independent of close supervision. Operate computer
and related accounting and office support software.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Any combination of training and experience providing the required knowledge and ability is
qualifying. A typical way to obtain this knowledge and ability would be:
Office Assistant I: Minimum Education: High School diploma and/or equivalent.
Office Assistant II:One year of experience as an Office Assistant I; or
Two years of office support experience sufficient to demonstrate the ability to perform a variety of
receptionist, customer service, basic accounting and general office support work in an independent
LICENSE AND/OR CERTIFICATES:
• Possession and maintenance of a California Driver's license and insurability
CalPERS retirement of 2.0% at 55 for classic members, 2.0% at 62 for new members, and
medical, dental, and vision benefits.
more information and the online available District application.
Closing Date: Until Filled
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.