Cashier/Receptionist Job Myers Auto Group LLC Delray Beachby admin on more than 30 days
Myers Auto Group, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Kia Delray is hiring! We are looking for an experienced Cashier/Receptionist to join our team!
POSITION SUMMARY: Greet visitors to the dealership in a professional and welcoming manner both in person and over phone, process payments for Sales, Parts and Service tickets.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Greet all customers, vendors and visitors to dealership, locate employee who they need (Sales, Service, etc.) Answer phones for dealership in professional manner, route all calls accurately and follow-up with “on hold” calls timely. Close and receipt payments for Service, Parts and Sales departments. Process payments according to established company policy and guidelines.
· Knowledge of payment methods (checks, money orders, credit cards, etc.)
· Utilize basic math skills.
· Ability to work closely with other departments in order to meet customers’ needs and company expectations.
· Perform standard office duties such as filing, computer skills (MS Office), faxing.
· Excellent telephone skills; able to effectively and professionally communicate with internal and external customers including: vendors, managers, office staff and all other company employees.
· Knowledge of all mail / package service procedures including, USPS and Fedex.
· Knowledge of processes for extended warranties is a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
· Correctly verify payor’s identity, required personal information and amount of ticket.
· Process payments accurately based on payment type and established company policy.
· Obtain proper authorization for payments when required (based on dollar amount limits.)
· Capable for prioritizing work, recognizing urgency of greeting and servicing customers professionally.
· Properly close Repair Orders (ROs.)
· Must be able to meet (and preferably exceed) productivity expectations set by manager.
· Must follow all established department and company policies, procedures, utilizing best practices.
· Work well in a teamwork environment.
· Must be able to work all scheduled hours, including overtime and weekends, if necessary.
· Assist in dealership physical inventory as scheduled.
· Responsible for own deposit envelope, including balancing cash drawer and closing Parts and Service tickets every day.
· Reconcile sales logs to DOC as scheduled.
· Acceptable attendance is mandatory.
· Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
· Must be able to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.