Associate Physical Therapist Philadelphia 76ers Job HBSE Camdenby admin on more than 30 days
HBSE Recruitment 2020Description :
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
Position Summary: The Associate Physical Therapist will be part of the Athlete Care team, assisting in the daily care of players from the Delaware Blue Coats and Philadelphia 76ers. A successful applicant will demonstrate exceptional levels of professionalism, team work, and a passion and commitment to learning. This position will report to the Medical Director. Job Description
- Provide Physical Therapy support including evaluation, treatment, injury risk management, and return to play programming both at the Delaware Blue Coats and Philadelphia 76ers according to departmental needs.
- Assist in the delivery of the performance, risk minimization, and health and wellness strategy of the department.
- Accurate and up to date record keeping of all player interactions according to professional standards and department policy
- Commitment and contribution to a culture of excellence through education, collaboration, feedback, and continual learning.
- Collaboration across departments within the franchise, and with external consultants as directed, including accompanying players to appointments.
- Work to deliver holistic care including supporting Strength and Conditioning staff, Athletic Training staff, Sports Scientists, and Massage Therapists.
- The collection, collation, analysis, and management of athlete screening and performance data.
- Masters of Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
- Evidence of continuing education relevant to Sports Physical Therapy
- Additional qualifications or certifications relevant to Sports Physical Therapy such as SCS or working towards SCS
- Experience in basketball or a team sport setting
- Ability to obtain a Physical Therapy license in the relevant states of practice (including Delaware and New Jersey).
- Valid drivers license
- Will require own transport and ability to travel between practices, games, and other necessary appointments.
- Flexible hours including weekends, nights, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Associate Physical Therapist Philadelphia 76ers Camden August 2020 HBSE above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Camden below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.