Clinician II - Mental Health 1 Lynnwood Job Compassby admin on November 23, 2020
Compass Health Job Vacancies 2020Description :
is currently looking for a Clinician II for our Mental Health 1 program in Lynnwood. This position will provide a range of clinically indicated services including but not limited to individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family therapy, and case management services for adults/older adults with behavioral health conditions. The Clinician will be responsible for assessing client functioning and needs, and partnering with the client to develop an individually tailored care plan designed to promote recovery. This position may also provide clinical support to Interns as appropriate.
Job Title: Clinician II
Program: 200-54250 Mental Health 1
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $19.53$36.12/hour, DOE
- MA/MS/MSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
- Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check.
is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and substance use services in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.