Department Secretary Full Time-Days MRH Echocardiography Job Memorial Healthcare System Hollywoodby admin on November 14, 2020
Memorial Healthcare System Recruitment 2020 - Memorial Healthcare System call a new worker to apply Department Secretary, Full Time-Days, MRH: Echocardiography that will be placed in Hollywood.
Memorial Healthcare System Jobs 2020Description :
Performs a variety of duties to support an assigned Department Leader or Leaders.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports, presentation materials and other written communications as required.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles general inquiries.
- Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
- Performs administrative support duties specific to the Department Leader member being supported, may include special projects, such as data entry or analysis , MOR preparation.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks supplies
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer experience.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- DESKTOP SOFTWARE: Uses desktop software programs to improve productivity and complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provides secretarial and administrative support for leaders or departments.
- WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT: Manages completion of work assignments based on priority and due dates.
- ACCURACY: Completes work assignments within established quality and/or quantity standards.
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum efficiency.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
Required Work Experience: 2 years experience in a clerical role.
- Bending and Stooping 40.00%
- Keyboard Entry 60.00%
- Kneeling 40.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 025 lbs Non-Patient 40.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 025 lbs Non-Patient 40.00%
- Reaching 40.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 60.00%
- Sitting 60.00%
- Squatting 40.00%
- Standing 60.00%
- Walking 60.00%
- Audible Speech 60.00%
- Hearing Acuity 60.00%
- Depth Perception 60.00%
- Distinguish Color 60.00%
- SeeingFar 60.00%
- SeeingNear 60.00%
- Computer Monitor 60.00%
- Moving Mechanical Parts 20.00%
- Potential for Physical Assault 20.00%
- Wet or Slippery Surfaces 20.00%
Since the opening of the one-story, 100-bed Memorial Hospital in 1953, the South Florida community has benefited from caring and compassionate healthcare at Memorial Regional Hospital. Today, with 553 beds and as the flagship facility of , Memorial Regional Hospital is one of Florida’s largest and most sophisticated hospitals, offering leading-edge care and technologies. Services include:
- Medical and Surgical Services
- Emergency Room and Level I Trauma Center
- Memorial Cancer Institute
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Memorial Neuroscience Institute
- The Family Birthplace
- Women’s Services
- Wasie Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.