Front Desk Receptionist (part-time) Job Glenview Terrace Nursing Centerby admin on more than 30 days
Glenview Terrace Nursing Center Job Vacancies 2020Description :
- A broad general education.
- Evidence of good grooming, appropriate manner, and conduct.
- Ability to work effectively with others; demonstrates leadership ability and principles of management.
- Integrity, imagination, initiative, energy, and evidence of self-improvement.
- Participation in professional organizations and workshops and continuing education.
- Able to communicate in an effective manner.
- Flexibility to meet the changing need of the situation.
- High school diploma.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Evidence of good physical and mental health.
- Physical appearance: Must present a pleasing image to residents and the public and act as an example to employees.
- Sits and walks throughout the working day. Must have physical stamina.
- Special Demands:
- Must be able to project a warm, friendly, sympathetic interest to all.
- At times work under pressure and tension and hours of duty may be irregular or lengthy.
- Able to be flexible to meet changing situations.
- Works in a clean well-lighted, temperature controlled office environment.
- Support the facility’s philosophy of care and strive to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Operate reception area in an efficient manner; greet residents, family, and visitors in a cordial manner.
- Maintain the desk and lobby area free of clutter.
- Operate the phone system in a professional manner; this includes directing calls, paging overhead, in-house paging, and transferring calls to voicemail.
- Distribution of mail to staff and residents.
- Receipt all checks and issue ticket for guest trays.
- Coordinate all deliveries;
- Make sure that all incoming residents are documented.
- Assists families and visitors when appropriate.
- Follow established fire, disaster, and evacuation policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the Lead Receptionist.
**Schedule includes some weekends and holidays
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $11.50 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Glenview Terrace Nursing Center on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.