Business Systems Analysis Job CACI Portsmouthby admin on more than 30 days
CACI Recruitment 2020Description :
CACI has an immediate opening supporting the men and women responsible for safely repairing U.S. naval warships to technical standards, on time and at cost. The Project Information Analyst will be working on-site at Norfolk Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth VA providing the shipyard’s departments, codes and teams with custom technical solutions to solve their business problems. Project Information Analysts study the project’s processes, metrics, and data in order to interpret performance and provide their customer with the data or solution necessary to make decisions and improve their processes. A Project Information Analyst is the IT developer on the team they support and requires an ability to leverage technology and apply it in a corporate environment. SharePoint is the primary platform for solutions development and the customer relies on the candidate as the Subject Matter Expert.
What You’ll Get to Do:
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Design Documentation
- An understanding of Business Systems and industry requirements
More About the Role:
- Duties include:
- Gathering requirements
- Developing reports
- Conducting and executing the analysis of complex problems to be solved with improved business processes and/or system enhancements/automation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 2 to 4 years of related information engineering experience
- Experience customizing, designing, and developing SharePoint sites
- Experience in VBA development Experience in Microsoft Access Development
- Experience troubleshooting, deploying and training SharePoint solutions
- Experience in IT development, implementation and administration of corporate systems.
- Business Process Analyst (BPA) experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge with an emphasis in Excel.
- Understanding of how enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems help organizations.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and succeed in an environment with minimal supervision. Must have a SECRET security clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to CACI website with link as follow :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Business Systems Analysis Portsmouth August 2020 CACI above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Portsmouth below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.