Scheduling Coordinator Job Moravia Health Philadelphiaby admin on June 24, 2020
Moravia Health Jobs 2020Description :
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the Scheduling Coordinator position. This position at Moravia Health provides an introduction or continuation of professional development in the Home Healthcare field. While Scheduling Coordinators are expected to perform daily administrative tasks, there are opportunities to work on long term projects, depending on the changing needs of our company. Scheduling Coordinators have the opportunity to develop their written and oral communication skills and their knowledge of general office procedures.
Job Description Summary: The Scheduling Coordinator is under the direction of the Director of Strategic Planning and Development . The Schedule Coordinator will provide administrative and office support. Administrative support includes creating and maintaining databases, researching and compiling data, proofreading, website and app updates, and other projects as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of this role are inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
* Create and maintain databases, including receiving new resumes and scheduling interviews;
* Research and compile data: contact information, and other related records;
* Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member;
* Making copies and collating documents;
* As directed, other office support functions including website/app updates, and compiling;
* Work on special projects as assigned.
Requirements: This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required. Attention to detail is vital. Demonstrated agility to shift direction in response to changing work situations is critical. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, and Excel is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Scheduling: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Moravia Health on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.