Route Coordinator Job Ameritrans Express Mississippiby admin on more than 30 days
Ameritrans Express Recruitment 2020Description :
- Job Requirements:
- Ameritrans is awarded a new USPS contract and there is a need for training of a new hired driver.
- An emergency event occurs on a new route in which the current driver becomes unable to continue service.
- A current driver without a backup is in need of mandatory days off from work. Job Description:
- Maintain current knowledge of driving, training and safety requirements of the USPS.
- Determine and provide instruction on appropriate action in potential or real vehicle emergency situations according to established guidelines.
- Maintain effective communications with Ameritrans Office, Administrative Officials, and Clerks.
- Provide instruction and assist hired mail carriers in the performance of their duties; including mail casing and delivery.
- Evaluate hired driver knowledge, skills and performance standards related to efficiency, safety and legality and report observations to Ameritrans Office.
- Coordinate training activities with the General Manager.
- Conduct driver check-in to be sure routes and mail deliveries are being completed satisfactorily, and make check in calls to Administrative Officials to request feedback on trainees performance.
- Provide coverage of the routes while the Ameritrans back office works to hire a permanent driver for the route.
- Review route information for consistency including redbooks and route schedules to report inconsistencies to General Manager.
- Meeting and vetting candidates on site to provide the Ameritrans' recruiting team with feedback on driver's performance and driver's hireability.
- Provide training for hired drivers until they are fully equipped to handle the route and its responsibilities, in and out of the post office.
- Provide written feedback to the Office Manager about routes along with recommendations to make the process more seamless, if necessary.
- Assist with vehicle acquisition for routes.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Coordinator Types
- As-needed: These are coordinators who work on an as-needed basis and are paid if and only if they work on a route.
- Salaried: These are route coordinators who are work on several routes based on a fixed salary. Salaried Coordinator Requirements:
is one of the leading USPS contractors in the country, and is currently seeking to hire mutliple Route Coordinators to assist with the transitional stages of new route awards. Route Coordinators should be experienced mail carriers, well versed in mail delivery and USPS procedure. Potential candidates must have a minimum of 5 (five) years of USPS experience. This position involves heavy nationwide travel, with travel expenses covered by .
The Route Coordinator program is designed to provide job training and transitional work services for contract delivery service routes under the supervision of the General Manager of LLC, or as otherwise delegated. The services of the coordinator will be solicited when any of the following occur but not limited to:
The responsibilities of the Route Coordinator are as follows:
The route coordinator position will be based on two separate working agreements:
A driver must work on a minimum of 7 separate routes within one calendar year or 8 continuous routes prior to being qualified to be considered for the role of a salaried route coordinator.
For further information, please refer official source from Ameritrans Express on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.