Residential Care Assistant - Full Time (10 30p-6 30a) Job Cornerstone Healthcare Group Longviewby admin on more than 30 days
Cornerstone Healthcare Group Hiring 2020 - Cornerstone Healthcare Group present a chance to fill Residential Care Assistant - Full Time (10:30p-6:30a) that will be placed in Longview.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Residential Care Assistant-PRN
Requisition Recruiter: Yokobosky, Cheryl Recruiter Email:
, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
ResponsibilitiesThe Resident Care Assistant is responsible for providing resident services, including assistance with personal care, medication reminders, social and recreational activities, meal services, and other tasks as needed to facilitate the continued well being of the resident. He or she must be sensitive to the needs and desires of each resident and make an attempt to improve and enrich their lives.
- Adheres to and conveys a philosophy that supports the dignity, privacy, independence, choice, and individuality of residents
- Reviews resident Service Plans as needed to gain and maintain a familiarity with resident services needs and preferences
- Reviews the Staff Communication log and corresponding resident Service Notes on a daily basis for information about changes in resident service needs and/or health conditions
- Provides personal services to residents as assigned and as indicated on resident Service Plans
- Helps residents with medications and/or treatments as indicated in the medication book and as assigned and allowed by regulation
- Responds to calls from the emergency call system in a timely manner
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control procedures
- Helps with meal services as requested, including setting up tables, serving meals, and cleaning up the dining room
- Helps maintain a clean, comfortable, and safe environment by providing housekeeping services as needed
- Helps with individual resident and group social/recreational activities as requested and encourages resident participation in activities
- Monitors for changes in resident needs, preferences, and/or health status and reports/documents any changes according to established procedures
- Responds to emergencies in an appropriate manner as per training received
- Reports any abuse, suspected abuse, or alleged abuse to the appropriate supervisor and/or agencies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience with seniors preferred
- Must meet in-service training requirements
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Cornerstone Healthcare Group on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.