Commercial Construction Journeyman Job Heartland Acoustics amp Interiors Denverby admin on more than 30 days
Heartland Acoustics & Interiors Jobs 2020Description :
Heartland Acoustics & Interiors is one of the most respected acoustical ceiling contractors and we are experiencing a deep backlog of work. We are a leading subcontractor company, operating for over 20 years, and specialize in acoustical ceilings, specialty metal ceilings, wood ceilings, security ceilings, acoustical wall panels (different than drywall), and much more! We are seeking an EXPERIENCED Acoustical Ceiling Installer Journeyman for an immediate full-time position.
- (3)Three years of experience as an Apprentice, Installer, or Journeyman in commercial suspended ceiling installation
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in installing suspended ceilings.
- Ability and knowledge to train direct reports in the installation of suspended ceilings.
- Ability to read, interpret and explain plans to direct reports.
- Ability to communicate assignments in English to direct reports
- Reliable transportation
- Team player
- OSHPD/DSA seismic install experience
- Experience working with equipment like scaffolds, stilts, scissor and boom lifts
- Working knowledge of job site safety is a major plus!
- Experience installing specialty ceiling systems
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
We have an elite skilled labor force and are looking to grow our team, so this is also a great opportunity for skilled installers to join us and be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, great benefits and excellent advancement opportunities. In addition, we provide a benefits package that encourages our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with our company!
Benefits we provide to qualified individuals are Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Aflac, Company paid short term disability and matching 401K.
Visit our website and check out the work we're proud of. Qualified candidates should apply by replying to this ad.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- commercial suspended ceiling installation: 3 years (Required)
- working on stilts and other equipment like scaffolds: 1 year (Preferred)
- Denver, CO (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Heartland Acoustics & Interiors e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.