Key Account Manager Job Apex Logistics International Inc SeaTacby admin on September 4, 2020
Apex Logistics International Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Position Summary: Support new business implementation and maintain and develop good relationship with client. Maintains close communication with internal and external stakeholders to achieve win-win solutions for designated customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive various projects to generate additional revenue
- Create and maintain regional development plans or key accounts plans periodically for review in local management and global key accounts management teams.
- Analyze complex supply chain problems. Solve and design suitable sales or improvement presentation to client stakeholders to drive the development of projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering the contractual agreed services and developments.
- Create and conduct best practice sharing with other accounts where and when relevant
- Generate new ideas through close collaboration with business unit leaders to satisfy unmet client needs, specially related to the respective vertical
- Support the pursuit of new customers of Apex
- Coordinate projects across departments/stations, document and design the process if necessary
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators assigned by customer
- Develop and maintain dashboards for internal and external performance measurements
- Audit internal processes and insure all parties are in compliance
Education and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Large Account Commercial Management Experience
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountabilities
- Working knowledge of supply chain in the Key Accounts or related sectors
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Passion, initiative and drive to continuously develop and work with creativity and innovation
- Excellent skills in working with Microsoft products
- Good understanding of international supply chain
- Be able to work independently, and willing to travel upon business requirements
- Problem solving skills and customer service skills
- Ambitious and result oriented self starter with initiative and strong drive
For more detail information, please refer official source from Apex Logistics International Inc on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.