Crew Resources Advisor Job Raising Cane #039 s Columbusby admin on more than 30 days
Raising Cane's Recruitment 2020Description :
The Crew Resources Advisor provides strategic administrative support to the Restaurant Support Office (RSO) and Restaurant Managers. Under the direction of the Crew Resources Manager, the Advisor will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day duties of the Crew Resources (CR) department, including but not limited to, payroll processing, benefits administration, Crew Member relations, report preparation, records management, information verification, etc. The Crew Resources Advisor must convey the Cane’s culture to those around them and be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s Ohio (RCO).Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers excellence in Customer Service by acting as a liaison with the restaurant management teams and RSO.
- Processes payroll for various locations with our HRIS
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records, scanning and uploading of Crewmember files, compliance, and compiles reports from database as needed, along with responding to agency reporting requirements.
- Manages, creates, and/or acquire content for Company
- Assists the Crew Resources Manager with projects, such as Company Crew Resources Scorecard and Turnover reporting, and tracking/administration of benefit
- Work closely with all departments and other members of our
- Uses Systems to Create Efficiencies – Maintains or develops certain crew resources management documents that provide information to Restaurant and Company Managers
- Crew Resources issues – Uses investigative skill sets to investigate diverse types of Crew-related allegations and diagnose the symptoms and manage the
- Employment Benefits – Coordinates employee benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability, with Crew and Managers transition in and out of the system, including vendor coordination of COBRA for those who
- Administers FMLA/Disability
- Embodies innovative mindset for Continuous Improvement to all CR processes, systems, and strategies supporting high growth
All candidates will be required to take an online personality assessment prior to the interview phase of the hiring process. Below are some basic characteristics the candidate must have in order to be successful at RCO:
- Ability to align with RCO culture by balancing seriousness and having
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication
- Recognizes heartburns within organization and assists in continuous improvement problem solving
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources coordination/generalist role
- Knowledge of Federal and State employment and benefit laws and best practices
- Experience in Payroll, Benefits, and Investigative Employee Relation
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Human Resources Software, and able to adapt to new systems quickly
- Data Analysis skills using MS Excel Pivot Tables; Experience with Smartsheets a plus
- Professional presence, a positive and enthusiastic demeanor, and the ability to build relationships at all levels in a fast-casual dining restaurant environment
- Demonstrates acceptance and appreciation for, as well as promotes diversity and inclusion at all levels of organization.
- 30 DAYS: Complete Company and systems training. Takes notes, actively converses to share their experience with similar processes and best practice recommendations and learns from their
- 60 DAYS: Has solid RCO Crew Resources knowledge and begins communicating with restaurant management and
- 90 DAYS: Performs all daily responsibilities and resolve discrepancies
- 12 MONTHS: Mastered their job responsibilities and demonstrates initiative to handle Crew Relations and all job functions.
Special Notice: Due to COVID-19, this position may require up to 100% remote work.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
For further information, please refer official source from Raising Cane's Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Raising Cane's, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.