Instrumentation Controls Engineer Job Perigon International Matthews
Perigon International Jobs 2020Description :
Position Title: Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
The ideal candidate will have experience in a consulting engineering firm environment and a background in industrial (chemicals and manufacturing) systems. The candidate will have proficiency with industrial Instrumentation and Control systems design and integration to include process instrument selection and specification, PLC/DCS conceptual, schematic and final design, programming and graphic development. The candidate will be experienced in working with clients, vendors and other engineers to design, specify and consult on Instrument and Control systems. The candidate will have project coordination responsibilities, both in-office and at plant sites, and will have experience working in industrial plant environments.
- Responsibility for engineering, design, schedule, budget, quality and final customer acceptance of the Instrumentation and Control Integration scopes for projects ranging from single discipline projects to large projects requiring coordination with other engineering disciplines
- Development of specifications for process instruments
- Development of control system panel fabrication and layout drawings
- Development of system networks and I/O systems
- Field work to verify existing conditions
- Control Programming of various control systems including Rockwell Automation, Siemens and Emerson
- HMI Graphic development on various platforms including Rockwell Automation, Siemens and Emerson
- Construction support including review and input on equipment submittals
- Startup support services at client sites
- BS Electrical and/or Controls Engineering (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university
- PE License with NCEES Record and ability to obtain comity licensure in other States
- 5-10 years of relevant design experience with projects in the chemical and industrial/manufacturing sectors
- Proficiency in preparing I&C documents and instrument specifications
- Proficiency with NFPA 70 (NEC), ISA and applicable NFPA codes
- Proficiency with design of instrumentation and control systems in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office products
- Experience with installation methods and materials of construction in a chemical process plant environment
- Experience with industrial plant environments and site safety practices
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 8 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Instrumentation Controls Engineer Matthews July 2020 Perigon International above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Matthews below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.