Customer Service Representative Job Bankers Financial Saint Petersburgby admin on June 20, 2020
Bankers Financial Jobs 2021Description :
Company Value Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Acting with the highest level of honesty, trust, character and transparency.
- Making a unified effort to achieve the goals of the organization; embracing accountability for exceptional performance every day.
- Commitment to excellence in reaching our full potential as individuals and as an organization, surpassing the ordinary and the expectations of our stakeholders.
- Approaching every challenge with creative energy, discovering unique solutions to maximize success; focus on creating and delivering compelling customer value.
- Belief in the power of a diverse workforce and in creating a positive impact on both the environment and our community.
Provide an exceptional level of customer service by possessing an in depth knowledge of assigned Insurance Operations products and services in order to support the Commercial Lines team and Receptionist.
Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills by working with agents, policyholders, Underwriting, and Sales to resolve issues, while handling and processing all clerical functions.
Requirements must be met while maintaining quality, productivity, and time service standards
Respond to Operations daily department needs for data entry, including ordering of Underwriting reports, policy processing, indexing policies in Image Now and Service Cloud workflow, filing, copying, faxing, mailing correspondence (including Return Mail to agents), various reports, maintaining department Public Folder mailboxes, and ordering supplies.
Process Claims First Notice of Loss for all incoming paper claims. Perform call backs to agent/insured. Assist with incoming Claims calls and taking First Notice of Loss via telephone and assist with 72 hour follow up calls during catastrophe periods.
Accept incoming calls on Claims queue and Reception queue as needed. Be a source for Receptionist back up daily.
Demonstrate a strong commitment to superior customer service by communicating with a patient and professional demeanor both internally and externally. Assist with coverage in outside departments during peak seasons or shortage of staff.
Responsible for various other support functions, including but not limited to, Proof of Mail and imaging retrieval for audit purposes.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full time position, Monday through Friday, 40 hour work week. Employee must be in attendance at the office every day.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Multi-task, organized, work independently, professional appearance
- Time Management, Prioritization, Organization, and Communication
- Reliable and Flexible
- Use Good Judgment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Customer Service CPSR 4-40 license
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Data Entry 1200 kpm
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Authorized to work in the United States.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of the work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as a comprehensive, complete or exclusive list of the duties of the position. Additional and different duties may be assigned from time to time.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.