Strategic Sourcing Support Job Sartorius Corporation Yaucoby admin on November 13, 2020
Sartorius Corporation Recruitment 2020Description :
The Strategic Sourcing Support role will work closely with the team Category Managers to provide support for production asset and capital equipment purchases for local and global projects. A detailed description of the tasks and skills required are attached below.
The Strategic Sourcing Support role will work closely with the team Category Managers to provide support for production asset and capital equipment purchases for local and global projects.
- Submit RFI/RFQs and evaluate results for cost comparison and supplier selection
- Execute the procurement of production assets and capital equipment
- Create and administer milestone payment activities, invoice processing and reconciliation
- Identify and implement cost saving activities and price negotiations
- Obtain order confirmations and monitor delivery status
- Maintain database of URS, quotes and project related information
- Abide by and enforce all organizational policies and procedures
- New supplier set up
- Schedule supplier visits
- Manage supplier relationships and perform periodic evaluations
- Participate in meetings with suppliers, Procurement Engineers and other key stakeholders
- Ensure on-time deliveries and communicate delays to key stakeholders
- Follow up with internal and external partners as needed
- Track schedule and monitor project costs
- Assist with Legal tasks: NDAs, supplier contracts and terms & conditions
Research and Analysis
- Internet research: supplier identification / cost and market data
- Create and run reports as needed
- 2-5 years experience in Procurement or Sourcing (CAPEX purchasing a plus)
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong English and Spanish verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and use available tools to be highly productive and manage high volumes
- Highly motivated, able to think clearly under pressure and can work independently
- Must be detail oriented, maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Fully committed, team player, always delivers qualitative output on time
- University degree
- Experience with ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Limited travel to the US and Europe including local travel in Puerto Rico
- Identification with Sartorius’ corporate values: Sustainability, Openness and Joy
Driving our future growth requires talented people. Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise and thrive in a vibrant and innovative environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here
E-Verify Participation Info
E-Verify Workers Rights
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.Reference Number R5363 Job Begin November 01, 2020 Employment Mode Full time Position Regular Functional Area Sourcing and Purchasing Location Yauco ( Puerto Rico )
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Sartorius Corporation website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.