RN 2 East Job Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth Plymouthby admin on more than 30 days
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Preference will be given, by seniority, to those qualified nurses who were serially displaced within the 18 months following his/her displacement according to MNA contract section 9.4 (f)(1).
- Current Massachusetts RN License
- Prior experience working as RN required, Med/Surg experience preferred
- Current Telemetry experience or able to pass Telemetry Competency Exam within 90 days of beginning position.
- Evidence of Continuing Education.
- Must demonstrate competency in Cardiac monitors and care of the Cardiac patient.
- Current AHA BLS Certification.
- Utilizes appropriate time management skills. Communicates effectively.
- Documented Professional Developmental activities;
- Knowledge of Critical Paths;
- Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Oncology/Chemotherapy/Biotherapy experience.
- BSN Preferred
- AHA ACLS Preferred
Location: Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth · 2 East
Schedule: Part time, Day/Evening shift, 28hpw; 7a-3:30p & 7a-7:30p; rotating weekends & holidays
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in RN 2 East Plymouth August 2020 Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Plymouth below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.