Assembler Sr Job LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION Oldsmarby admin on September 24, 2020
LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION Jobs 2020Description :
- Operate several different types of dispensing and coating machines to meet customer specifications.
- Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
- Inspect assemblies to ensure proper coating coverage.
- Maintain the coating and dispensing machines to ensure proper operating condition.
- Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards maintain a consistent high quality.
- Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
- Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Knowledge of various materials used.
- Must complete applicable Specific Function Training courses.
- Additional tasks may be assigned by the supervisor to accommodate fluctuating production requirements.
- Encapsulation of discrete assemblies.
- Replenishes chemicals, solvents, compounds, process fluids as required, including dispensing into secondary containers and chemical cleaning.
- Prepares and applies potting, bonding and coating compounds, lubricants, spray coats or insulated tape to a variety of components and assemblies, inclusive of all finishing processes.
- Advances or retrieves product, material, and tools in house and from local suppliers for self and others.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience or have either IPC610 or JSTD001 certification.
- Must have Mechanical/assembly skills and be able to develop scope skills.
- Ability to read prints/instructions.
- Good dexterity and experience working with small pieces of hardware.
"• Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude
- IPC-610 Certification
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.