Courier - Cincinnati/Dayton Part Time Evenings Job ProMedica Cincinnatiby admin on more than 30 days
ProMedica Vacancies 2020 - ProMedica offer an opportunity to fill Courier - Cincinnati/Dayton - Part Time - Evenings that will be placed in Cincinnati.
ProMedica Jobs 2020Description :
Transports materials/supplies, equipment/furniture, and specimens for all entities of as needed and directed.
- Collects, organizes, loads, transports, unloads, and delivers items according to established schedule to meet customer requirements.
- Collects specimens, cultures, supplies and requisitions and delivers items to appropriate destinations.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs and safety standards.
- Operates vehicle according to Michigan and Ohio State laws and in a safe and courteous manner at all times.
- Adjusts schedule to provide service for emergent, non-scheduled needs.
- Responds to concerns and requests during the course of the route, providing accurate information to personnel and customers. Performs as a communication link between departments and entities of the system.
- Answers phone calls and e mails from Dispatch, internal and external customers.
- Maintains vehicle in optimal condition to assure proper and safe operating conditions. Adheres to proper vehicle maintenance schedules.
- Records activities on logs as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Serves as a role model for consistent demonstration of and advocacy for PNR’s Guiding Principles and Customer Service Standards of Performance.
- Demonstrates knowledge and respects patient, service provider, and organizational confidentiality procedures and protocols.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Excellent customer service skills to internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate city and surrounding areas.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds frequently.
- Able to walk, lift, reach, stoop, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel and crouch.
- Exposed to various environmental conditions by driving or walking to/from car and buildings, including traffic congestion and construction, heat humidity, rain, and snow/ice.
is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 56,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by Physicians, a health plan, and nearly 400 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about , please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
For further information, please refer official source from ProMedica Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with ProMedica, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.