Accounts Receivable Analyst Job Quarles amp Brady Milwaukeeby admin on more than 30 days
Quarles & Brady Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Accounting department. The analyst processes the receipt of the Firm's revenues and cost reimbursements and is responsible for assisting in the coordination, review and processing of cash receipts, AR write-offs, learning and preparing the daily cash report to fill in as backup when needed, and various other cash receipts functions and ad-hoc projects.
- Receive checks from mail room and scan to the lock box for processing of payment for bills.
- Work with bank to resolve any lockbox reject problems.
- Download file from lockbox and post all payments.
- Research client matter numbers and/or bill numbers for checks received without remittance statements or matter numbers.
- Process credit card payments from clients.
- Post and apply each receipt of cash, credit card, ACH or wire transfers into the accounting system.
- Review clients' checks for completeness.
- Prepare bank letters for petty cash, cashier's checks, etc. when necessary.
- Prepare and distribute daily cash report to Firm leadership.
- Prepare checks and deposit ticket for bank.
- Maintain any hard copy and electronic files for cash receipts and accounts receivable.
- Supervise intern students and direct them how to properly scan hard copy cash receipts and accounts receivable so it is organized for the year end audit.
- Match open bills and unapplied credits and apply payment at a minimum on a weekly basis.
- Process Accounts Receivable write-offs and adjustments and cash receipt application adjustments as requested by billing attorneys.
- Identify and process write-offs or reversals as necessary.
- Provide exceptional and proactive customer service to internal and external clients.
- Communicate with the attorney and their biller, collector and secretary about UC or other cash receipt situations when found using posting and review.
- Provide research on cash receipts when requested.
- Complete any forms submitted by client to be completed regarding receiving payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in accounting preferred
- 2 - 3 years related accounting experience
- Experience with lockbox payment processing preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Close attention to accuracy and detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience at an intermediate level
- Ability to type 40 wpm required
- Accounts receivable experience preferred
- Importing/Exporting functionality experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent data entry and query skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service attitude; team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Accounts Receivable Analyst Milwaukee August 2020 Quarles & Brady above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Milwaukee below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.