Licensed Practical Nurse Job CareMaster Medical Services Annistonby admin on May 24, 2020
CareMaster Medical Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Calling all Superhero LPNs!
CareMaster has a client in the Anniston area and we need your help!
- Day, night and weekend shifts available (12 hour shifts)
- Weekly payroll
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Use your smartphone for documentation.
- Refer a friend, get paid a bonus!
Overview: The LPN is a qualified nurse, who provides nursing skills to facilities (nursing homes, hospitals, doctor’s offices, etc.) and to private duty patients in their homes, according to the Laws and Governing Practice of Licensed Practical Nurses in the state in which they are working. These nursing skills are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures of each facility and with the physician’s order in the home care setting.
- Carries out physician’s orders in the facility and home care setting.
- Carries out plan of care for the patient.
- Provides nursing services, treatments, nursing diagnosis and preventative procedures requiring specialized skills.
- Follows facility policies and procedures in initiating preventative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family members regarding nursing care needs, procedures, diagnosis, and other related problems of the patient for discharge as dictated by client policies/procedures.
- Observes and records signs and symptoms, reactions to treatment/drugs, and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition and reports to the attending physician.
- Follows the Scope of Nursing Practice as set forth by the Laws Governing the Nursing Practice in the state in which the nurse practices.
- Strives professionally and personally to continually improve his/her nursing care by broadening and deepening knowledge through attendance of workshops, conferences, professional organization and individual research and reading.
- A current LPN license in the state in which nursing services are being provided to patients of CareMaster.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a nurse, preferred.
- A current CPR certification card.
- Annual PPD report.
- Professional Liability Insurance ($1 million/ $3million). Not required, but recommended.
- Proof of Citizenship (Social Security Card, for example)
- Passing Medication Proficiency Exam.
- Completion of CareMaster Registry requirements.
- Operates a motor vehicle to and from job assignments accepted from CareMaster. Necessary to get in/out of vehicle; walk to/from vehicle; and up/down stairs as required.
- Requires full range of motions including handing, lifting, turning and transferring adult patients and in use of equipment necessary to provide care to the patients.
- Bending, squatting, walking and standing as needed for 8 to 12 hour shifts in order to provide necessary nursing services, treatments, medications, and preventative procedures as required.
- Be able to lift at least 25 pounds in supplies, equipment, etc.
- Required corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- Required to work under stressful conditions and irregular hours as dictated by the facilities/patients of CareMaster Medical Services.
- Be able to work providing nursing skills in accordance with the Laws Governing the Nursing Practice in the state in which these services are being provided to the patients of CareMaster.
The following credentials are required:
- Georgia LPN
- PPD Report
- CPR certification card
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Two forms of government ID
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.