Harvester Job Good Meds Denverby admin on more than 30 days
Good Meds Jobs 2020Description :
Critical Mass Industries
Position Title: Harvester
Reports to: Harvest/Intake Manager
FLSA: Hourly, Non-exempt
Job Purpose: The Harvester position is responsible for preparing the plant for the curing process.
1. Cutting down the cannabis plants for next step of processing. Removing of fan leaves, moving/hanging of plants, collecting waste plant matter, disposing of dirt, and cleaning work area. Separate and organize harvest into designated bins. Attention to detail regarding licenses, strains, stems frash etc. All components of each plant must add up to the pre-weight.
2. Ensure optimal plant and product data organization and reconciliation by making sure plant tags always stay with their respective plant through all processing stages.
3. Take direction from relevant managers.
4. Deep clean flower room after harvest.
5. Utilize fine motor skills to ensure that buds and or plants are handled correctly.
6. Follow SOPs/ instructions to move harvested plants into cure room, socking
8. Assist Packaging, Trim and Cultivation teams
9. Will also assist with re-loading rooms after harvests.
10. Cleaning equipment for various rooms.
1. Assure daily compliance with company policies including but not limited
a. to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, dress code, HR protocols work schedules and all company policies in the Employee Handbook
2. Abide by the scheduling policies, being on time for scheduled shifts, returning to work on time after scheduled breaks, and requesting time off in advance.
Job Qualifications: Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division support badge. Reliable transportation.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana preferred.
Skill: Fast-paced hand movement, agility, teamwork and cooperation. Ability: Attention to detail, meticulousness, taking direction, self-motivation, strong communication and organizational skills, reliability, trustworthiness, good attitude and positive outlook.
Education or Formal Training: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience: Previous experience in marijuana processing preferred, but not required.
Physical Activities: Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform occasional manual labor tasks which may include: extended periods of sitting, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 50 pounds, performing repetitive motions with scissors. All tools needed will be furnished by Good Meds.
Employment at Good Meds is “At Will”
Good Meds is an Equal Opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.25 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
In accordance with the State of Colorado and City of Denver, employees are required to wear masks, wash hands and keep 6ft of social distancing as much as possible.
- Cannabis grow: 1 year (Preferred)
- MED Badge (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
For further information, please refer official source from Good Meds Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Good Meds, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.