Packer Job Schaefer Systems International Inc Lodiby admin on more than 30 days
Schaefer Systems International, Inc. Recruitment 2020Description :
Get your logistics together. Evolve here.
Schaefer Systems International provides storage, materials handling, logistics and waste technology solutions to businesses throughout North America. We design and manufacture state-of-the-art intralogistic storage and picking solutions for all types of industries as well as plastic containers, pallets, and waste and recycling carts. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Schaefer Systems International is part of the SSI SCHAEFER Group, a global leader in logistics and materials handling founded in 1937 with offices and plants in over 50 different countries. For more information, visit http://www.ssi-schaefer.com.
The Packer position works in our Plastics Division working with a variety of plastic storage products to include tubs, totes and waste containers.
Schaefer Systems International, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities:
The daily duties of the Packer include, but are not limited to the following activities.
- Trim all flash from molded parts. Remove the sprue from all products whenever applicable.
- Hot Stamp/Imprint and/or assemble the product as the order specifies.
- Monitor the production process and notify the supervisor of non-conformities.
- Make adjustments in the Plantstar system to account for rejects as necessary.
- Inspect every part and record the action on the In-Process Inspection Log every 30 minutes.
- Perform all documentation and product control functions as instructed.
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation.
- Perform special projects and/or duties as assigned.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Work additional Pal hours or days when necessary.
- Successfully complete the training/retraining program.
- Assist in the first piece inspection procedures.
- Perform all other projects or tasks as assigned by the shift supervisor.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months prior work experience as a Packer in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior Injection Molding experience preferred.
- Must be able to roll 400 pounds
- Must be able to work at a pace relative to the machine cycle to qualify.
- Additional requirements are to continue training and to be punctual.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.