Resident Analyst Job CI Security Bremertonby admin on more than 30 days
CI Security Recruitment 2020Description :
Being part of the CI team means that you’ll be on a team that has a single focus – astonishing our customers with our responsiveness, dedication, and capability in managing the security of their IT environment. We are small but growing, and we conduct our work in small teams, with lean, agile rituals that encourage autonomy, self-improvement, and data-driven decision making. We are a learning organization; we apply our concept of University to internships, on-boarding, career paths, research, and product evolution. We believe work should be fun, meaningful, and focused.
We are world-class information security professionals providing Managed Security Services. The world is increasingly digital, and we defend digital health. Because our customers make life better, we extend their teams and technologies to make them better.
Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts work with a team to identify, investigate, and respond to our customer’s cyber security threats.
@ 90 days you have:
- Established relationships with co-workers to enable performance as a team member.
- Learned and put into action:
- The mission and values of CI
- The policies and practices of CI
- The work performed and performance expectations
- Learned and can speak to the scope of SOC tools and skills required to use tools.
- Through peer feedback and inspection of artifacts, demonstrated the ability to keep ticketing notes that inform the development of an incident action plan effectively and are acceptable for customer review.
@ Year 1 performance targets:
- Independently monitored network traffic, investigated threats and resolved issues within SLAs.
- Supported sales process and consulting (cross functional) including provisioning new customers.
- Documented at least two (2) instances of managing communication with a customer.
- Written a query to perform direct access to a customer data set, sort and display results.
- Demonstrated the ability to perform ad-hoc queries to "hunt" for indicators of compromise.
- Recommend new analytical techniques and present with business case that defines cost and benefits.
- Write at least one (1) blog post and add value to Wiki knowledge base through posting at least >5 items.
- Mentor at least one intern or resident analyst.
- ’s Security Operation Centers are virtual during the pandemic and require a suitable home office space and connectivity to perform the work.
- SOC Resident Analysts and all other remote SOC Analysts roles may need to travel as much as 20% to physical SOC Locations (currently Bremerton & Ellensburg, WA)
- The SOC is 24/7 with flexible schedule options
Why work at ?
- Have a ton of fun.
- Be part of a team of seasoned security professionals whose work positively impacts the life safety and life quality of your communitysee the positive impact of your work every day.
- Contribute to the formation of the foundational culture and values of as a company and organization serving its customers.
- Work in a fast paced and agile environment with some of the top talent in the industry where politics are minimized, and success is measured and celebrated.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to CI Security e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.