Cost Estimator Job Pine Point Group Washingtonby admin on November 28, 2020
Pine Point Group Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Clearance: Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust security clearance.
Location: Washington, DC
In this role, the candidate will be required to consult with clients and visit job sites, collect and analyze data, and provide accurate estimates of project costs including labor, production time, and materials. In addition, will be responsible for the following:
- Read and analyzes documentation and blueprints in order to give accurate material, cost, time and labor estimates.
- Perform a wide variety of cost analysis and estimation for commercial and government clients in the aviation industry in support of acquisition programs.
- Provide analytical solutions, including development of program life cycle cost estimates (LCCEs), alternative analyses, economic analysis, and other business case documentation.
- Perform data collection and analysis, life cycle cost estimating, model development, cost risk analysis, affordability assessments, cost-benefit analysis, and other technical analyses as needed.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of government acquisition processes and experience in the development of models and databases is desired.
- Will contribute effectively to working groups through oral and written communication and cooperative working relationships.
- Analyze whether it is more cost effective to purchase or produce labor and materials for a project.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance, economics, math, engineering, or operations research.
- Must know SAGE
- Must be able to perform Monte Carlo Simulations
- Must have knowledge and expertise using RS Means
- Experience in cost analysis and proficiency in use of cost estimating and risk tools such as ACEIT, SEER-SEM, @RISK and Crystal Ball.
– Experience in performing Initial Investment Decision and Final Investment Decision estimates
- Proven experience managing construction projects, manufacturing product or other services to determine the cost estimate for bidding or service in these or other areas
- Analyzing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Strategic Planning, Requirements Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office products.
- Strong analytical background and good interpersonal skills. Years of required experience vary based on specific position requirements.
- Master’s degree is desired
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.