2020-21 Application Support Analyst Job KionaBenton City School District 52 Bentonby admin on November 6, 2020
KionaBenton City School District 52 Jobs 2020Description :
Kiona-Benton School District is seeking an Application Support Analyst (ASA) to play a central role in the ongoing support of our mission-critical applications, including cloud-based solutions, and internally hosted enterprise applications. The ASA will become the subject matter expert on the Qmlativ-Skyward Student Management System (SIS), will learn and understand the key business drivers and processes, and will work to align system capabilities with school district objectives and deliver Tier 1 support in resolving issues of mild and moderate complexity in production systems. The ASA will work closely with teachers, administrators, IT staff, and other third-party vendors. All duties of the position will be performed within the scope of Kiona-Benton City School District policies and procedures, including regular attendance and punctuality. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as single point of contact for all phone and email queries from internal customers.
- Troubleshoots basic software and hardware issues via phone and resolve upon first contact, when possible.
- Fully documents all cases in the help desk tool and escalates appropriately.
- Monitors the progress of requests for support and ensures that customers and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Perform new user setup, including creating user accounts and configuring appropriate security permissions and access levels; also includes modifications to existing users based on role changes, and user deactivation and terminations.
- Performs basic support functions such as password resets, unlocking accounts and AD group changes.
- Escalates issues to appropriate second- and third-level subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.
- Leverages internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors, etc.) to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Provide Tier-1, day-to-day production support for Qmlativ-Skyward SIS, Office 365 and the Infinite Visions cloud-based system.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Previous IT work experience.
Must have competency in Office 365.
Technical troubleshooting abilities.
Ability to work well with others, contribute to team values and rapport-building across the organization.
Effective prioritization skills and the ability to execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Monday-Friday 8 hours per day7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. A skills assessment may be administered.
In-District staff must apply online by 3:00 p.m. on or before the position closing date or until filled.
Out-of-District applicants must also complete an online application and provide all required documentation. All hires are subject to a satisfactory criminal background check.
The Kiona-Benton City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kiona-Benton City School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Any inquiries regarding compliance procedures may be directed to the School District's Title IX Officer, Title II and Section 504 Coordinator; the District's Special Services Director at 1105 Dale Ave., Benton City, WA 99320; contact number (509)588-2021. A copy of the district's appeal/grievance procedure is available upon request from the District Office (WAC 392-190-060). Verification of identity, United States work authorization, and Washington State Patrol/Federal Bureau of Investigation fingerprint process must be completed before employment commences (pursuant to RCW 28A.400) Candidate selected will be employed on a temporary basis subject to completion of the background check.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from KionaBenton City School District 52 on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.