Call Center Sales Representative Job DialAmerica Mahwahby admin on April 25, 2020
DialAmerica Recruitment 2020Description :
Call Center Sales Representative - Part Time/ Full Time
in Mahwah, NJ
Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy in a supportive environment focused on your success.
At DialAmerica we look for individuals with maturity, diversity and experience. Our Agents come to us with a foundation of life experiences and knowledge that may include work-related activities, family responsibilities as well as academic achievement. Those experiences and knowledge are valued assets that we recognize and respect. Our Agents are treated as equals in experience, knowledge and are encouraged to actively participate from the beginning.
As a Call Center Sales Agent, you will ensure a memorable customer experience by using needs based selling strategies – listening, probing, educating - determine the customer’s needs and help them select the appropriate products and services.
While working at DialAmerica, you'll be able to refine the skills you already have and add some new ones that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future.
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
Specific duties for this role include:
- No cold-calling; Sales experience preferred
- Upselling products and/or services related to utilities/home appliances
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Answering customer requests or inquiries
- Retaining existing customers by identifying and resolving customer issues
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer system
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this role include the below:
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background check required.
Come for a job, INVENT your career!
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 18 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to DialAmerica website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Call Center Sales Representative Mahwah July 2020 DialAmerica above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Mahwah below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.