Personal Grocer - AM Shift Job Ahold eCommerce Jersey Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Ahold eCommerce Jobs 2020Description :
Ahold eCommerce Sales Company (AES) is a distribution facility based in Jersey City which supplies product for an expanded Peapod by Stop & Shop fulfillment operation in the NY Metro market. We are in search of driven and detail-oriented professionals to handle receiving, selection and delivery from our highly automated center.
Do you love to shop?
Are you ready to join the rapidly growing world of e-commerce groceries? AES serves as an expanded Peapod by Stop & Shop fulfillment operation in the NY Metro market.
We are seeking Personal Grocers for our AM Shift to fulfill our customers’ precious orders! We welcome experienced warehouse selectors focused on the customer experience, quality, safety, and productivity within this high growth internet business environment. Weekends are required.
- Accurately select grocery products while focusing on quality.
- Perform appropriate pick scans on products.
- Carefully and efficiently pack products in totes for direct delivery to customers.
- Efficiently replenish quality grocery products onto shelves for next shift's pick.
- Achieve set standards for productivity, accuracy and safety.
- Work in various temperature zones throughout the warehouse.
- Be willing to move to multiple pick zones based on flow.
- Ensure that work area is always left clean.
- Loading and unloading of totes to and from delivery trucks and trailers.
- Adhere to Food Safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent required.
- Ability to work in various temperatures zones throughout the warehouse is a must.
- Ability to push, carry and lift (sometimes overhead) is a must.
- Warehouse experience is a plus.
Ahold eCommerce Sales Company is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For further information, please refer official source from Ahold eCommerce Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Ahold eCommerce, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.