HR Service Specialist Job Johns Manville Phenix Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Johns Manville Jobs 2020Description :
Johns Manville's Phenix City, AL plant is looking for their next HR Services Specialist. This position is responsible for managing the coordination, scheduling and the delivery of a variety of supports services to the facility including general human resources and communication, accounts payable/accounts receivable, and purchasing activities. Additional support activities may also be provided in the following areas: safety, customer service, shipping & receiving, production reporting, warehouse & inventory management as determined by the facility.
- General human resources and communication activities necessary to administer accurate timekeeping and reporting, payroll, maintenance of personnel files and records, interpretation of policies and procedures, counsel to staff members and assistance to employees as needed
- Ensure new hire protocol (job offers, drug testing, background checks, etc.) is followed. Conduct new hire orientations
- Ensure that employee time data is accurate in payroll system prior to weekly deadline to include policy adherence for overtime, flex scheduling, vacation, holiday processing, hours distribution, leave processing, termination, etc.
- Oversee payroll data validation between Time & Attendance and the payroll system
- May organize all company functions, parties, picnics, celebrations
- Oversee Communication efforts including but not limited to plant newsletter, company announcements, compliance bulletin boards, quarterly town hall meeting Financial support (accounts payable/accounts receivable) and general office purchasing activities as needed
- Ensure accurate invoices and payment processing to non-contracted vendors (i.e., employee medical evaluations, safety PPE, union dues, uniforms, etc.)
- Purchase basic office/production/laboratory/safety supplies as needed
What You Bring to the Team:
- High school/technical school diploma with a minimum of 3 years general human resources, payroll, and basic accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (Solid)
- Ability to learn and understand other software applications such as SAP, online travel reservations and electronic expense reporting
- High attention to detail and organization
- Proactive, driven, able to work independently with multiple demands
With Johns Manville you can take pride in helping our team to deliver products that make a difference in the markets that we serve. You'll have the benefit of a supportive environment with good people who care, plus the opportunity for continued growth in your career. Johns Manville brings stability and a space for innovative thinking. Bring your purpose and desire to grow and in return you'll receive competitive pay, annual merit increases, a generous 401k match, paid holidays and vacation, education reimbursement and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Job Type: Full-time
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Johns Manville system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.