Golf Course Maintenance Staff Job The Carolina Country Club Spartanburgby admin on more than 30 days
The Carolina Country Club Job Vacancies 2020Description :
THE CAROLINA COUNTRY CLUB – GOLF COURSE MAINTENANCE STAFF
Duties shall include but not be limited to:
· Maintains and cuts grass on tee boxes, fairways, roughs, fringes and greens.
· Maintains sand bunkers.
· Assists with sodding and trimming.
· Uses equipment such as walking and riding greens mowers, tee mowers, fairway mowers, rough mowers, rollers, bunker rakes, carts, push mowers and a variety of powered and non-powered hand tools.
· Observes all Club safety practices and protocols.
· Participates in required training and meetings.
· Performs other required tasks and duties as required.
· Must be punctual for early morning (dawn) shift start weekdays, numerous weekends.
· No experience necessary - must have ability to understand and receive instruction.
· Work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
· Work Environment; Physical Demands:
· Work tasks are performed mainly outdoors and involve physical strength and endurance. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and inclement weather.
· Position requires walking and standing for long periods of time. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
· Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
· Must be able to exert and lift 25-50lbs of force occasionally and 10-25lbs of force frequently and up to 10lbs on a regular and continuing basis to move objects.
· Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch frequently.
· Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Projected Work Schedule:
The Golf Course Groundskeeper position may either be part-time or full-time depending on business levels. Full-time schedules may average or exceed that of 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Golf Course Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spartanburg, SC 29306 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from The Carolina Country Club on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.