Office Clerk Job Hollis + Miller Architects Kansas Cityby admin on more than 30 days
Hollis + Miller Architects Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Our Collective Vision
To inspire greatness to our clients we need to be great ourselves. Our collective inspiration comes from a drive to be autonomous, achieve mastery, and have a purpose. Our approach fosters deep understanding of education and learning. Top-notch talent has a penchant to be a leader. A keen sense of accuracy and efficiency allows this role to lead administrative support to the Learning Studios. With a high sense of urgency, the office clerk executes multiple support functions, requiring the ability to manage concurrent projects with frequent time-sensitivity under pressure. Our commitment to greatness starts with you. Grow the Individual, Grow the Team, Grow the Firm!
Why You’re Here
1. Minimum high school diploma or GED.
2. Experience in a design firm preferred.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Valid driver’s license, as it may be necessary to perform work-related assignments outside the office.
5. Active participation in the community.
6. You have documentation that allows you to work in the United States of America.
7. You have met required background check standards.
Who You Are
1. Ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
2. Must be able to lift 25-50 pounds.
3. Must have working knowledge of general office equipment: copier, postage, etc.
4. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
5. Must be professional, organized, responsible, detail oriented, take ownership of work and have clear and accurate communication.
6. Courteous and cooperative attitude with clients and co-workers.
7. Professional appearance and demeanor.
What You Do
An Office Clerk
a. Ability to operate a wide range of office equipment, including telephone system, computer hardware and software, fax machine, large document copier, and photocopier. Stocking of all office supplies.
b. Troubleshooting and performing minor repairs (i.e., clearing paper jams, changing toners/ink cartridges, emptying equipment waste receptacles, etc.)
c. Run various errands and deliveries.
d. Organize files, prepares paper/electronic correspondence (i.e. type, format, edit, copy, update and file)
e. Prioritize multiple projects, adjust workload accordingly, and timely seeking guidance.
f. Prepare mail to go out each day and distribute incoming mail, faxes and deliveries to proper person.
g. Ability to lift and place objects in overhead storage cabinets and move file boxes.
h. Work overtime as requested.
i. This role is not compatible with working from home, and must be performed onsite.
j. Assist other staff as needed.
k. Serve as backup to reception as required. Ability to communicate using a telephone and greet and assist visitors.
a. Assist in keeping the office appearance and kitchen area professional after events, including loading and unloading dishwasher.
We may alter any or all of the above from time to time to further our desire to make you, our self and our clients great!
Hollis + Miller is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.50 - $11.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- United States (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.