Finish Carpenter Job M J Whelan Construction Milfordby admin on May 15, 2020
M.J. Whelan Construction Recruitment 2020Description :
EXPERIENCED CARPENTER NEEDED
Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion to do what you love while changing lives? Established and still growing design/build company has opening for experienced carpenter. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, inspired and TEAM-oriented individual to join our family.
Our purpose? To design, build and renovate beautiful homes with a heart to serve, using our God-given gifts, talents and creative craftsmanship to inspire and change the way people live.
We love and want only team players here! The ideal team player is humble, hungry and people smart. They have a great attitude and are able to work well with others, partner and build relationships with our vendors and trades. They show up, work hard, and are kind. So if you’re just looking for a J-O-B or to do your own thing, this is probably not for you.
Qualifications and skills:
· 5 years hands-on experience as carpenter
· Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
· Proficient in using power and hand tools
· Ability to read technical documents and drawings
· Must care about people, have great character and attitude, as well as enthusiasm and passion (HINT…These are HUGE with us!)
Our team environment is fun and strong. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally. We care about our team and foster an environment of treating each other the way we want to be treated. Pay structure will be based on experience. We offer a retirement plan, health insurance along with paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays. If you are looking for unlimited growth potential with a successful growing company that rewards hard-working team members and if you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you!!!
We change lives by changing the way people live!
Job Type: Full-time
- carpentry: 5 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from M.J. Whelan Construction Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with M.J. Whelan Construction, please register yourself at :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Finish Carpenter Milford August 2020 M.J. Whelan Construction above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Milford below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.