Customer Service Associate Job The UPS Store #0698 Mechanicsburgby admin on more than 30 days
The UPS Store #0698 Recruitment 2020Description :
The Retail Sales Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Retail/customer service experience
- Good communication and people skills
- Able to cross sell and up sell products and services
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 40+ pounds
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Willing to become a Notary Public.
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and streamline the production flow
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Able to stand 6-8 hours at a time.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Work Hours
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Paid Training
- Uniform shirts provided
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.