Night Warehouse Associate Job Columbia Distributing Woodburnby admin on more than 30 days
Columbia Distributing Jobs 2020Description :
Join the exciting beverage industry! Our Warehouse Associates play a pivotal role at . They are responsible for picking beverage orders and creating pallets for delivery.
For faster review of your application, please consider filling out the application from our company website: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1110841&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000651012506&_fromPublish=true#/
- Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking and security of products with use of equipment such as electric pallet jack.
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking and returns activities according to Company standards.
- Participate in pre-picking and merchandising of products as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job.
- Lift/carry/push/pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 165 lbs.
- Bend/stoop/crouch/squat/ use arms/wrists/hands/grasp.
- Climb stairs/ladder.
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position starting at 4PM from Sunday through Thursday. This position will be relocated to our new Canby, OR facility in Fall 2020.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in a warehouse, with logistics or material handling / Pallet Jack use.
- High school diploma or GED.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The job description may be limited, therefore we encourage you to review the full job description and complete an official application through the company’s website to be considered as a formal applicant for this position.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Columbia Distributing on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.