Animal Care Technician Job Petland Racineby admin on more than 30 days
Petland Racine Recruitment 2020Description :
At Petland Racine we are are dedicated to matching the right pet with the right customer while meeting the needs of both!
At Petland Racine, our Animal Care Technicians provide excellent care of our puppies to ensure they stay healthy and clean until they find their forever home. This is a very fast paced job where time management, attention to detail and multitasking are very important skills.
Animal Care experience is helpful but not required. We provide one-on-one training on all relevant processes including cleaning and sanitizing kennels, administering medications, following veterinary protocols, and keeping written records.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must possess the flexibility and stamina to work retail hours in a kennel environment
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Must be able and willing to follow directions and be coachable
- Must possess animal sensitivity
- Must be able to learn and maintain our standard of cleanliness.
Job Type: Full-time (33-40 hours) and Part-time (25 hours)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Racine, WI 53406 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Petland Racine on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.