Clamp Operator Job Stevens Industries Inc Teutopolisby admin on more than 30 days
Stevens Industries, Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The CNC Clamp Operator does difficult assembling or adjusting involving complete assembly of a variety of non-standard items, or work of a standard nature involving intricate assembly or adjusting to close tolerances. Works from blueprints, drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics, etc., with little direct supervision.
- Knowledge of correct cabinet assembly procedures including specialty cabinets. Must be able to build and assemble hardware, specialty cabinets, and tabletops including marking and drilling of door hinges onto cabinets, changing of verticals and horizontals, pinning, painting, banding, installing locks, attaching chain belts and roller catches. Must also be able to rip down and repair any cabinet and finish any reworks.
- Basic knowledge of cabinet numbers.
- Control of quality on tall case line and mini bar line, and assist others in quality control on base line.
- Ability to inspect cabinets and check for correct assembly assuring screws, hardware, and other parts are installed correctly with appropriate materials and sizes necessary. Knowledge of when to pull product off the line if quality is an issue and how to repair defects.
- Ability to assist in any cell needed including building special cabinets, run various tools such as saw pin router, shaper, v-tap, hand plunge router, hand planer, power planer, and power sander.
- Ability to do quality checks on all parts including cleaning excess glue and checking for dirt, chips, excess banding and other imperfections, along with final quality check once cabinet is finished out.
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of scanning devices and procedures including scanning cabinets when rejected for quality or scanning materials and finished goods.
- Knowledge of rework tags and procedures and how to fill out shortage list for reworks for inventory.
- Anticipate job needs and supply needs, as well as the needs of other team members. Assist where help is needed, filling in on line if necessary.
- Knowledge of cabinet parts, pinning, drilling and banding hardware and specifications required for each.
- Assure all work orders are delivered to loading dock.
- Ability to track workload in order to keep line full of materials and achieve daily productive goals.
- Ability to pre-stage cabinets for both base and tall lines.
- Ability to mark out parts of model number for Biesse operator and ability to run Biesse if needed.
- Ability to operate clamp and understanding of all switches and their functions.
- Perform general maintenance of all machines on the line.
- Possess knowledge of general plant operations in case of missing or needed parts, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from Stevens Industries, Inc. on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.