Payroll Specialist Job Quarles amp Brady Milwaukeeby admin on more than 30 days
Quarles & Brady Recruitment 2020Description :
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our Accounting Department as a Payroll Specialist. The candidate will be responsible for processing accurate and timely payrolls and payroll related transactions.
- Assist with processing multiple tasks in payroll, including, but not limited to adding new employees, updating earnings and benefit deductions, changing direct deposit and tax withholding information, coordinating special payments, recording termination datesusing ADP Workforce Now.
- Review and process time information recorded in Kronos time and attendance software for non-exempt employees, looking for abnormalities and possible data errors.
- Calculate overtime for paralegals.
- Upload files from retirement plan provider including 401k contributions and loan payments.
- Process and timely respond to all employment verifications, child/spousal support orders, wage garnishments and other court orders.
- Maintain the payroll side of leave administration including calendaring payment end dates, expected return dates, and earnings adjustments for reduced hour arrangements.
- Compile all necessary Payroll related funding information to Payroll Analyst.
- Coordinate with Payroll Analyst, HR and Finance staff to keep HR, Payroll and Aderant Expert systems up to date.
- Maintain electronic filing system for payroll records.
- Serve as the primary backup for the Payroll Analyst.
- Assist with registering for withholding in various states when necessary.
- Run/create various ad hoc reports as required from ADP into Excel.
Assist in preparing monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Associates degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience, required
- 4+ years payroll related experience with companies over 500 employeesrequired
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Strong computer and spreadsheet experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal relations, written and oral communications skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy required
- Accounting or financial background preferred but not required
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Quarles & Brady website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Payroll Specialist Milwaukee August 2020 Quarles & Brady above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Milwaukee below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.