Production Operator Job Crystal Springs Water Orlandoby admin on more than 30 days
Crystal Springs Water Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Overview of the Production Operator position
This position is responsible for the efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
1st ShiftMonday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment. Equipment may include, but not limited to, production line equipment, forklifts or other power equipment.
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance to Company Safety Policy.
- Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production line items, reworking product and loading conveyors.
- Quality Assurance and testing compliance according to Company and/or designated facility standards.
- Provide general plant, production line and facility clean up (5S).
- One (1) year production experience, preferably in food and beverage environment.
- Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency.
- Work efficiently self-directed or in a team environment.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time and safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift experience (required in some locations).
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; OR equivalent experience, minimum of (2) two years with a stable/steady work history.
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- production operator: 2 years (Required)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.