Digital Product Owner Job Isagenix Gilbertby admin on more than 30 days
Isagenix Recruitment 2020Description :
- Responsible for articulating and translating the Product Manager’s vision into high-quality features which would stitch together UX designs with requirements and business rules.
- Works with UX design experts, content authors, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to perform business analysis and conduct customer research to support current and new product roadmaps supporting multiple business lines.
- Responsible for defining feature-level key performance indicators (KPI`s).
- Works within the scrum teams on a daily basis to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove roadblocks, and provide subject matter expertise through constant communication and collaboration with the delivery team, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Ensures that digital product features are accurately represented and delivered by Cigna Digital’s delivery teams using typical agile methodologies, recognizing opportunities for alignment, synergy, and iteration.
- Responsible for testing new product features and working with scrum teams to remediate any problems.
- Support refinement of user personas to guide and support decisions on product features, enhancements, design and user experience.
- Understands the use and practicality of new and emerging digital technologies and functionalities, introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Product Manager, owns the team backlog and grooms and prioritizes existing work, including the decomposition of program/portfolio epics.
- Oversee administrative setup to support operational and marketing efforts, as well as the customer experience.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management, focusing on web/app-based products or services.
- Experience with successfully delivering critical projects using agile development frameworks.
- Experience with UX design and capable of concept development in partnership with design teams strongly preferred.
- Able to effectively collaborate with front-end development teams; demonstrates expertise in all key functional product areas, including user experience and design, web and native technologies and architectures, and data analytics.
- Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, responsive web design, native mobile development, performance optimization, and analytics.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Experience with network-marketing / MLM business model.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.