Grounds Maintenance / Plant Care Job National Landscape Renoby admin on more than 30 days
National Landscape Recruitment 2020Description :
Person needed to care for plants and maintain grounds of our office building and venue. Must be:
- Knowledgeable in plant care (watering, pruning, etc)
- Able to maintain grounds (sweeping, raking, cleaning, etc).
- Motivated and willing to do what is needed to keep things up to par with little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- plant care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.