Installation Manager Job MetroNet Evansvilleby admin on more than 30 days
MetroNet Job Vacancies 2021Description :
MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic; Installations Manager in Evansville, IN!
At MetroNet, we pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care. We are a fast-growing telecommunication company, offering 100% fiber-optic technology. MetroNet specializes in fiber to the premise TV, voice and internet services that provide our customers with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. Recognized for being one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor. We are committed to revolutionizing the industry by enhancing the overall customer experience and optimizing the talent of our valued associates.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
Position is responsible for managing all broadband field operations in client markets ensuring the efficient and timely completion of customer fulfillment requests for premise installation and repair. The Operations Manager also supports the video engineering and facilities engineering departments with hub site maintenance activities across all markets (IN, KY, IL, MI, OH, IA). Will manage team of both internal employees and contractors. The position will be based in Evansville, IN area with some travel to visit teams/sites (10%).
- Supervision of all premise installation and repair technicians
- Oversee the selection, hiring, and career development of all field technicians
- Help establish and maintain a standard for equipping technicians with tools and test sets
- Manage the company tools and test set inventory and quickly address 'loss' issues
- Help develop a supporting training and skills development curriculum for both new hires and existing employees....and maintain its currency
- Manage workplace safety and provide safety training to employees as required
- Manage both the productivity and quality of work down to the individual employee level
- Monitors quality control of installation work conducts on-site QC surveys for compliance with the company's installation standards and tracks QC compliance of individual technicians as well as generating monthly compliance reports
- Resolves customer complaints investigates service and damage complaints and takes appropriate action to resolve the complaint
- Procures and coordinates installation activities of contractors as needed to meet work flow requirements
- Develop and maintain a district out-of-hours call out schedule
- Provides support to the video engineering and facilities engineering departments with the planning and maintenance functions for hub sites
- Assists the video and network engineering teams with the planning of all hub sites in terms of advising as to their location, size, exterior appearance, and internal layout.
- Supports the monitoring and maintenance of all hub site electronics and peripheral systems
- Assists with troubleshooting equipment failures and service affecting problems
- Rapidly respond to any security or equipment alarms
- Supports Outside Plant with repair and maintenance activities
- Works with OSP manager to develop OSP preventative maintenance routines to minimize potential outages
- Provides assistance as needed with OSP repair and restoration activities.
- Reviews all underground plant locate requests for facilities and ensures accurate locating of subject facilities are completed timely.
- Ensures OSHA, NESC, NEC, and company safety regulations and precautions are followed for all work activities
- Keep up-to-date with FCC and other regulatory requirements and standards
- Supports storefront manager with local utility relations
- Provide the leadership, policies, and systems necessary to encourage individual employee performance accountability for the following:
- Personal and vehicle safety
- Productivity and work quality
- Vehicle inventory, tools, test set utilization
What You Need For This Position:
- The incumbent must have a high school education and a valid driver's license
- At least 5 years of field operations experience is required in cable television head-end and outside plant operations or similar, with a demonstrable track record of effective Management and Leadership
- Proven Management and Leadership skills
- Strong metrics/analytics skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Experience managing both internal and external teams
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Listening well, encouraging others, and promptly returning phone calls/e-mails
- Ability to keep commitments to customers, suppliers, and other team members
- An orientation to problem solving with facts and drive for common goals and priorities to leverage diversity of opinion.
- Prior hands-on experience with the installation and maintenance of customer inside wire preferred
- Support of field personnel in 2nd tier technical support circumstances, the ability to use a spectrum analyzer, OTDR, and other fault diagnosis tools preferred
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.