Golf Course Maintenance Job Regents #39 Glen Country Club Yorkby admin on July 12, 2020
Regents' Glen Country Club Recruitment 2020Description :
We are currently looking for full time seasonal employees to fill our golf course maintenance staff for the rest of the 2020 season! We are a private country club located in York county. This position at Regents’ Glen Country Club is 40 hours a week with limited overtime. The position requires every other weekend work and the position starts now and goes until November (weather dependent). Normal work hours are weekdays 6:00AM -2:30PM and weekends hours are 5:30AM-9:30AM. Times may vary from time to time depending on events, tournament schedule, and weather.
Must be punctual and enjoy the job at hand. This is a manual labor position and requires a lot of walking and must be able to lift up to 50Lbs. Must be willing to work in adverse conditions. Must be able to comprehend directions, get the job done efficiently and in a timely manner! Tardiness is not acceptable!!
Jobs consist of but are not limited to; mulching, edging, weeding, string trimming, hand mowing, raking bunkers, etc. Will train the right candidates for the job. It is a great opportunity to work outside and enjoy the weather!
Golfing privileges available!
Part time weekday and weekend morning employment may also be available if interested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Regents' Glen Country Club website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Golf Course Maintenance York August 2020 Regents' Glen Country Club above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in York below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.